Systems Thinking

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 09:22:36 PST 2004

I never quite thought of it that way - but I guess I could suggest my
course The Practice of Peace. Next offering will be in Halifax. Check
out www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>  for
details. It is definitely systems thinking with an ho twist. If he/she
wants a standard academic version - this is definitely not the place to
go.

harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093
<http://www.openspaceworld.com/>
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: