Tone

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Mar 31 23:59:44 PST 2004

Dear Michael h,
I have always felt very comfortable with your communications.
Quick, when I have a request, like putting in the new hungarian
website a couple of days ago (thanks) without telling me "why the
hell dont you get your act together and learn how to do it yourself".
Clear, when there are technical things to deal with.
Inclusive, when there are diverging strands.
And, you dont seem to mind getting into skirmishes and telling the
way you see it.
Well, thats refreshing.
I think you are a very special gift to our list (which some call a
community).
Also, because your style encourages me (and others seem to show that
behavior also) to also be precise, clear, to the point and speaking
from the heart.
Have a wonderful day in Chicago
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.