subtle realms

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Sun Mar 7 12:56:10 PST 2004

Hello All,

I heard from a participant in an open space technology training last week.
Part of what she shared was that during the training she felt that she had
touched "space".  She felt seduced by it, played with it, fell in love with
it, danced with it and was most irritated when we moved to another part of
the training!  She felt herself wondering... why is Judi filling in the
space?  We had a great laugh as there were a few others who touched space as
she had and she realized that most of the group wanted to complete the
training and experience the whole methodology.

We then had a great conversation around holding space ... about the magnetic
and dynamic essences of space.  Such a rich discussion.

cheers

Judi

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Nova Scotia, Canada
Phone: (902) 434-6695 Facsimile: (902) 435-1085 E-mail: judir at accesswave.ca