AW: Maheo's view on Space - does it connect with Open's

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Sun Mar 7 12:59:01 PST 2004

A very late answer... I find the idea especially appealing when it comes to
travelling to overcome space, which at times is not possible for various
reasons. If I shift my perception to what connects me to the people I am
separated from through physical space, there seems to be no separation at
all! Thank you for sharing these thoughts with us, Chris. Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler Senn
Kellersriedweg 8
CH - 2503 Biel
T/F/B ++41 - (0)32 - 365 68 41