The Practice of Peace

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Thu Mar 4 01:40:14 PST 2004

Dear colleagues,
here the link where you can reserve a copy of The Practice of Peace
to be published in April.
Peace
mmp

--Original Message Text---
From: RHOLLADAY at mn.rr.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:37:06 -0600

Michael, Glenda Eoyang forwarded your name to me concerning the
location of Harrison's book on our website.  You can find the link at
www.hsdinstitute.org/dept_press.asp .  From there people would send
me an email to reserve a copy, and they would be sent as soon as it
is published in early April.

Peace,
Royce Holladay
Director, The Network
Human Systems Dynamics Institute
www.hsdinstitute.org
"To facilitate the development of theory and practice in the field of
human systems dynamics."

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open
space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.