Searchable OSLIST - Need Some Keywords

Ashley Cooper ashcooper at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 19:40:45 PST 2004

i realize that i have not invested in this community as deeply as others
have, nor have i been a part of it for that long. regardless, i'd like to
share the view from my perspective! i think about all of this information
opening up into the world. the life of these dialogues being available to
flow into the presence of others. can you imagine walking down the street
(googling) and then just finding yourself in this community. that would be
amazing! i think that i would immediately plop down on the street and start
crying. someone like julie smith would walk over and put her arms around me
and... i'd know that the dream was real. i'm curious about what happens
when we just trust? what happens when we're vulnerable and we open
ourselves up to the world?

my hesitant 2 cents!

with love,
ashley