Capturing butterflies...

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Jun 23 13:14:21 PDT 2004

i liked your joke, artur... but that's what i do --  i try not to
capture any butterfly ideas.  i enjoy them and let them go.  some of
them come back over and over and over until i write them down, send them
out or otherwise "do" them.  i guess we call those ideas bumblebees...
they just won't leave us alone and demand that we go to work and get
busy with somehting!  michaelh

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates