A thought to take us further?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Jun 23 13:10:04 PDT 2004

i think it's a pulsation, ashley.  and the work we invite folks to do in
open space is to refine that pulsation, bouncing between the two, until
they are able to attend to both passin and responsibility
simultaneously.  when that happens, all other dualities and limits and
"others" also disappear, i think, for as long as we can tolerate the
energy of that space.

michaelh

--

Michael Herman