Muddling through... at warp speed

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 11:53:20 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/17/04 7:40:14 AM, 76066.515 at compuserve.com writes:

> It is interesting how discoveries come: it is not straight line for me, but
> a matter of just setting out along a path and pretty much stumbling into
> them.

Chris,

If you haven't already come across it, Ralph Stacey's "Managing The
Unknowable--Strategic Boundaries Between Order and Chaos in Organizations" has much to
say about what you are discovering.   "The Unshackled Organization---Facing
The Challenge of Unpredictability Through Spontaneous Reorganization" by Jeffrey
Goldstein is also a pertinent read.

Paul Everett