Care and Feeding

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 14:34:45 PDT 2004

Paul - this is a marvelous story! - And I look forward to the sequels. Do
you happen to have any names, phone numbers, or emails??? I would love to
get some follow on from the folks who were there. The story in itself is
superb, but a few juicy quotes might make it live just a bit more. And if
you are uncomfortable about me following up - would you be willing?  I am
really curious about how minimal management got, and what they did with
their egos??? Of course, I guess they had been through something like this
before, but what did they really think they were doing. Thanks - and more
please!!!!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: