meetup

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jun 3 09:08:30 PDT 2004

thanks, larry.  i posted about meetup some time ago, more than a few
days ago... perhaps somebody else should get credit for posting
recently.  and yes, when i found it, it sure looked like open space to
me!  circles gathering around purposes, posted on bulletin board, open
marketplace, active monthly or weekly breathing.  self-organization is.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com - consulting & publications