Creating the World We Want in Education

Michaël-SYSt michael at syst.nl
Wed Jun 2 01:44:29 PDT 2004

Hello Colby,

Maybe it isn’t necessary to do the talking in English, but for now we are on
the OSlist I keep it that way.

Well, you must have missed us in the past on this list.

I know for sure that Doris has posted on this list (Hello Doris!), and some
more from Holland, like Koos de Heer, Carla Vliex and Gerard Muller.

On the last OSonOS in Denmark I also met some more people from Holland, so
they definitively must be there somehow.

We have a Dutch OS-list, but it is not very active at the moment, but if you
have questions, you can put them there in Dutch.

The E-mail address is: Oslist at auryn.nl

If there is a possibility I can be of any assistance, I would like to join,
like Doris.

We both “did” the basic training by Birgit Williams some years ago and I
have experience with some Open Spaces. Some photo stories are on my website
www.syst.nl <http://www.syst.nl/>  (it is in Dutch).

I live in Tilburg, but I don’t mind to do some travelling, if necessary. If
you want to make contact please E-mail me at michael at syst.nl

Hope to hear from you,

Michaël Molenaar

Systemisch Consult