Creating the World We Want in Education

Doris Gottlieb dlgottlieb at chello.nl
Wed Jun 2 00:39:11 PDT 2004

Dear Colby,
Hello, I just sent a mail to Chris with my interest about talking with you
regarding this project. I’m based here in the Netherlands and am I guess
what you would call a lurker and very occassional contributor to the list.
I can only say that I am grateful for the list to be here and I have learned
a great deal from reading, and thinking about what is said here and when I
can and have something to say I try to say it.

I wrote directly to Chris sending my contact information because I would be
very excited to speak with you about putting together an Open space on
Education over here.  I began my own career here as a teacher in an
internationally oriented Hogeschool (polytechnic/professional university)
and during my work there I read the User’s Guide and remember practically
having a physical reaction to it that my organization needed Open Space.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to bring Open Space to that organization, but
now that I work on my own I am increasingly using Open Space in my work.

If you want to contact me please feel free to do so.  My email address is:
dlgottlieb at chello.nl <mailto:dlgottlieb at chello.nl>

I look forward to hearing from you,

Doris Gottlieb