OSonOS ...in the US

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Jun 29 06:42:45 PDT 2004

Please join us! ...and share this with US colleagues!

Opening More Space in the United States of America... all
lands, territories and ships at sea currently under the
apparent control of the President of the United States.

In the beginning there was the void, the OT, and an olive.
When the martini was over, Open Space was born. The Open
Space on Open Space, the OSLIST, and the Open Space
Institute followed. And grew to serve and include the World.

Today, the United States is but one region in an Open Space
World. But how well is it served? Are we opening and sharing
as much Space as we can be? As we need? Is it time to
re-convene and re-focus in an OSonOSinUS? Is there interest
in an ongoing conversation focusing on Opening More American
Spaces?

What are the Issues and Opportunities for Opening More Space
in organizations and communities across the United States?
How can we best support ourselves in the work of sharing
Open Space with organizations and communities that can’t
afford to pay? How can we grow essential resources and
understanding? This is what we want to find out.

Please join us on the phone, as we begin to Open More Space
in the United States. We will gather by phone on Wednesday,
July 14th at 1-3pm Central Time. To RSVP and get call-in
info via autoreply, mailto:OSonOSinUS at openspaceworld.org

If the right people are few, we will have a fantastic
conversation. If the right people are many, we will dive
right into an on-the-phone Opening for a conference that
could be convened in Chicago, Washington DC or San Francisco
later this year. So we start on the phone and see where this
new leg of the OST journey will lead us.

John Engle
Doug Germann
Lisa Heft
Michael Herman