Online workshop alert: The Conversing Company is the Hub of Innovation

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Tue Jun 22 19:50:13 PDT 2004

KnowledgeBoard: the European Knowledge Management (KM) Community NewswireG'day All

Here is a response from a person who wishes to participate in the online event today 23 June:

"Thank you, Alan, for inviting us to be there also.  Please help me with the time.  1500 BST is 3:00pm London, yes?  (7:00am Pacific time - quite reasonable for me!)

Do I have that time right?  [YES].

Looking forward to joining you and the rest of the KM community then!"

Please feel welcome to contribute ... over (among) your breakfast (West Coast) lunch (East Coast, USA) afternoon tea in Europe or midnight snack
in Melbourne!

Also I have been informed recently that there will be opportunity to participate asynchronously (at any time) for another fortnight.

Wrt to the latter the person who is organising the events says:

"We hope that most will sign in at the beginning, or maybe even few minutes before. We will see...

We would like people to be able to respond for about two weeks after the one hour event using the asynchronous mode ...

People can join the follow-up forum even without participating in the one hour conversation."

I would greatly welcome any support at any time during this adventure.

Alan
Adelaide

PS There are now nearly 5000 hits (not all from my family and friends :-)) on the paper on the KB website!

PPS This is an invitation from one of the convenors of Knowledgeboard events, Edna Pasher:

Dear Friends,

I am happy and honored to invite you all to join my dear Australian friend Alan Stewart in a live and online
<  <http://www.knowledgeboard.com/workshop/index.html> KnowledgeBoard's
workshop  on The Conversing Company.

One of the most hotly debated issues on KnowledgeBoard in recent months
surrounded Alan Stewart's article,
<  <http://www.knowledgeboard.com/item/123793>
The Conversing Company is the Hub of Innovation

Come and talk to Alan Stewart live and online.