AW: OS-Event with experienced participants

NLP-Praxis-Koeln info at NLP-Praxis-Koeln.de
Wed Jun 23 09:29:45 PDT 2004

Hi Artur,

the things are so easy.. sometimes, but it isn`t allowed to say it.

Thank you!

greetings
carlos

PS: I thing the state is the important thing for a event and not the words.
The word can be a transponder.

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU]Im Auftrag von Artur
Silva
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2004 00:39
An: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Betreff: Re: OS-Event with experienced participants

> I know the participant want to work on their
> subject. (That`s a good basis.)
> But how can i moderate the introduction in an other
> way, or i repeat as an
> anchor for their last OS-Event.
> How I can create a good atmosphare in the
> Introduction without boring
> explications, when they know it.
> One Idea is to make it in an easy way, to repeat
> "the tape"
> (Intro-moderation), to go out the circle and play
> relax-music.

Carlos:

Some (the majority in this list, probably) more
conscious about the importance of liturgy, would
suggest you to repeat the all introduction.

Being more of a researcher, I would suggest that you
skip liturgy and open saying: Our theme is X, we all
know th rules, the wall paper is threre - let's go to
work.

Eventually this will work and it's done. Eventualluy
it will not, and we will have to have a B-plan, "back
to basics".

There is more risk, but also more fum and eventually
more learning.

Whatever you decide to do, please keep us informed.

Regards

Artur

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail