visa issues-- invitation to attend OSonOS

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jul 29 06:31:05 PDT 2004

Raffi –

I have a letter of invitation I use for those coming from other
countries who need it for my workshops.  I know some countries require
this (seems to be especially those where they think folks will want to
come to America and leave their country forever for a hoped-for better
life).

We can always describe the OSonOS as a business conference for them –
after all, it is a research and practice conference and includes many
working in and for business and includes business challenges and
solutions.

I can use that as a template.  I’ll contact the India host team (Janet,
Anil and Arun) and we will fill it out and send it to you; you can fax
or deliver that to your consulate.

Anyone else going to Goa: let me know if you will need this and I will
get one for you.

Lisa (also known as: Access Queen)

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator