visa issues-- invitation to attend OSonOS

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 05:49:21 PDT 2004

I think the case can be made that OSONOS in all of its iterations has never really been a "business conference," but rather a gathering of friends and colleagues coming together to share our selves and our journeys. I have no intention of doing any business, and definitely no business in India. I am just coming to hang out with friends and to see some sights-- which I guess is the definition of a tourist. See you on the beach -- and the beach in Goa is fantastic!!

Harrison