Is there a need to hold space for people to ask the question, "what'

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Jul 20 08:23:10 PDT 2004

Artur--

Thanks for your wonder!

What do you mean by "Evolution... is never conscient to the species that
follow ... it"?

Teilhard seems to me to hold that evolution has become conscious of itself
in humanity. We are therefore life reflecting on itself. Do you agree?
Where would you take it from there?

                              :-Doug.
                              Seeking people making change.