a question

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at pochtamt.ru
Sun Jul 18 07:53:59 PDT 2004

This is something, Joelle, I have been meaning to ask about.
I am curious, do people feel OST is not a format where lectures and trainings can be delivered effectively? I'd be curious to hear about other people's experiences.

Might it be possible to set boundaries around the sessions? To say:  "that in this session (or over the course of these sessions) this training will be presented. You can be late by x amount. After x minutes, no one can attend this training so that the group process is not disrupted. You can leave if you don't like it, but then you can't come back later." Or would that be violating the spirit of OS?

Thanks,
raffi