Please help me think this through...

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Jul 6 06:07:45 PDT 2004

Dear Doug, Lucas, Michael H., Chris, Paul, Lilly, Shay
and everyone else who has been discussing (and reading) this diverse, important and courageously thread!

I am a child of the "cold war", born in Berlin before the wall was build, seperated from my well-loved grandmother by the wall for many years, minted by the German anti-war and peace movements of the 70ties in West-Berlin, and holding my inner passion for "Power to the People" and "Give Peace a Chance" (John Lennon) until today. And OST was/is an important influence in my life, which helped me to realize my dream to facilitate bridges between f2f and online "empowerment". Therefore I feel passion to offer you the following:

If enough colleagues would be interested in discussing this complex theme in an online open space, then I would sponsor a 4 hour initial real-time event with our software OpenSpace-Online® for Euro 5,00 per participant (instead of approx. 25,00 or normally more). Maybe some of you wonder, why I do not want to sponsor the entire conference fee. Our experience is, that free events have quickly a lot of registrations (and produce lot of work too), but only 20 to 40% sign-on at the conference date.

What I would like to have in order to do this work are Co-Organizers (a Meta-Facilitator-Team): colleagues to define e.g. the title, time and date, to write and spread the invitation,  to design a "Thank you letter" after the online event to all participants, and later to facilitate the group further ... maybe through an ongoing online or f2f process (with perhaps different methods / depending on desires, results and arrangements of this event). I do not want to play a lead role. I only want to offer one initial event and I could help with the OpenSpace-Online procedure.

This is just one idea to help you/us think and discuss this topic through a next step ...
It is 100% okay for me, if you prefer different opportunities!

Interested? Then please write me:
gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com

Love & Peace,
Gabriela
Software-Presentation in English:
http://www.openspace-online.com/oso_en/html/presentation_english/index.htm
Software-Presentation in German:
http://www.openspace-online.com/oso_de/html/presentation_german/index.htm
Software-Presentation in Portuguese:
http://www.openspace-online.com/oso_br/html/presentation_portuguese/index.htm

BTW, we are looking for sponsors, who help us to translate the presentation into further languages ;-) I appreciate each offer very much!