Please help me think this through...

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Fri Jul 2 09:50:06 PDT 2004

in another world i travel through, we have started talking about G-Bay,
a marriage of the eBay marketplace and the google news and adword
functions... a G-iant bulletin board for good, giving projects.  it
would seek to make markets as conversations between those who are giving
attention to issues and situations and projects and those who are
looking for what to give attention to.  all of which leads me to wonder
what would happen and what could be learned if one or a few people on
this continent somehow came to be in email conversation with some people
in iraq... i wonder what might get unfolded if you were simply in
ongoing email conversation with a few folks in iraq, doug.
infrastructure may be a problem at the moment, but certainly
e-connections will be possible soon if they are not already.  seems some
very interesting conversations might be possible about the effects that
powerful leaders can have on countries and the world.  wonder if a few
emails couldn't snowball into a stunning sort of online open space
event.  wonder where one might find a few folks to begin a conversation
with.  wonder if what unfolded couldn't be rolled up into some cluetrain
sort of book.  what would that be?  renewtrain?  i wonder....  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com - consulting & publications