Renewing the American Experiment

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Wed Jul 28 17:04:08 PDT 2004

David Korten has re-framed the nation's and the world's polarity
dilemma in a way that makes much sense to me, aligns with thoughts and
feelings I've not been able to articulate and speaks to my heart.

http://www.futurenet.org/karten/Kartenexperiment.htm

I urge all of you to read his lengthy piece thoughtfully at the website
above. I invite you to think about and plan ways we can, individually
and collectively, create and share different stories that might renew
the American Experiment. And I'd love to hear your thoughts on this
list.

Be Peace --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead