Audio book

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Tue Jul 6 11:44:25 PDT 2004

The PoP audio book is almost finished. What worries me slightly is that
it's been that for over a month now :o)

You can see the current status at
http://www.positivesharing.com/journal/00000412.htm, and we're only
missing two half chapters. Excellent.

We could use some help on a technical issue though: Audrey recorded her
chapter, but we haven't been able to upload it to the ftp server. Audrey
wrote that when she tries to access the ftp server she gets a messsage
which says ftp folder error: An error occurred opening that folder on
the FTP server.Make sure you have permission to access that folder.
Details: The connection with the server was re-set.

She's using windows XP pro. Everybody else has been able to upload their files without problems. I've been trying to help, but it hasn't worked so far. Can anybody offer some advice to us?

Cheers

Alex

--
Alexander Kjerulf