FW: Radiant Networking Brochure . . . EMAIL.

anne stadler annestad at nwlink.com
Fri Jul 2 12:17:57 PDT 2004

Please plan to attend this very important gathering which immediately
precedes the Open Space on Open Space in Goa (Sept. 26--29th.).

. . . Co-creating the new story of Joy, Peace and Abundance for all on
Earth.

17th Sep‘ 04  - 21st Sep‘ 04

At

Asia Plateau
Panchgani 412 805 (Near Pune)
India

 Pragati Foundation
301, Beaver Grandeur,
New Baner, Pune-411045, India.
Tel: +91-20-27290134, 27290173, 27291217,    Fax: +91-20-27292246
Email : pragatifoundation at vsnl.net

“ When I think of the horizon about us,
my heart becomes sick and weary.
And when I listen to the still small voice within,
I derive hope and smile
inspite of the conflagration raging around me. “

... Mahatma Gandhi

“The next Buddha will be a collective”
... Thich Nhat Hanh

Background

Creating a world where all are thriving, prosperous and happy is long
overdue on our planet.  Inspite of the current chaos at the social,
political, economic and environmental levels, there are clear signs that we
are also at the beginning of an era of planetary transformation at all
levels.

We see people working on God inspired projects in various fields all over
the world.  We now need to connect together and create a network of
like-hearted people who can support, guide and assist each other to work for
a larger shared vision.

We call this the formation of a “Radiant Network” . . .a network of
spirited, enthusiastic, God-centered people who believe in themselves and
want to work together on issues that inspire them.  This conference has been
called in response to this urgent need.

The Conference

At the conference, to be held at Asia Plateau, Panchgani, India, we would
address the following questions together:-

·        How do we awaken to our Essence / Spirit / Being, which is
unbounded?

·        How do we find our life’s purpose – the one reason we are here on
Planet Earth?

·        How do we create an outburst of alive, radiant people throughout
the world?

·        How do we find ways to share our gifts / talents within a larger
community?

·        How do we create and sustain a network of radiant people to
fluently further our vision of “Heaven on Earth” . . . and more?

The conference will use the self-organizing principle of Open Space
Technology (OST), so that there is maximum connection to the Flow of Spirit.
Please see www.openspaceworld.org  for more on OST.

Who Should Attend?

You!!

This gathering is an invitation to all spirited people who have a passion
for listening to and obeying Inner Guidance. If you would like to come
together as a member of a Radiant Network to unfold Peace, Joy, and
Abundance for yourself, your family, our communities and the world, this
conference is for you.  It is an invitation to say “Yes” to the possibility
of making a deeper difference to our world.

So whatever your role (Leader, Corporate Executive, Social Worker, Healer,
Teacher, Artist, etc) and whichever part of the world you are from (USA,
France, Australia, India, etc), you are welcome to come and participate in
this gathering.

We are calling you to come and co-create what is needed for the world today.
Let us make the quantum leap into full responsibility for co-creating a
world we want to live in.  There is no time to spare, and there is all the
time in the world!

Conference Details:

Dates:                                       17th Sept ’04 – 21st Sept ‘04

Venue Details :                        Asia Plateau,

Panchgani, Maharashtra, India.

Tel : +91-2168-240240/240242

Fax :+91-2168-240004

E-mail : asiaplateau at vsnl.com

Conference Fee:

For Indian Participants                     For Overseas Participants

In Indian Rupees:  Rs. 12,000/-                   In US Dollar: US$ 400

The conference fee is being charged to directly cover costs and 7% to
support people who may not be able to come on their own resources.

This fee includes your lodging on a twin sharing basis, breakfast, lunch,
dinner, conference tea, and Registration Fee from 17th Sept ’04 (noon) to
21st Sept ’04 (noon) at Asia Plateau, Panchgani.  It does not include any
personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, etc.

Bursaries / Financial Assistance:

Partial financial assistance, covering only the conference fee, is available
to those in need.  Applications, giving details of the reason for your
wanting to attend this conference and substantiating need for assistance may
be emailed (pragatifoundation at vsnl.net) to The Executive Director, Pragati
Foundation by 1st Sept ‘04.

Please consider if you would like to make an inspired donation to enable
others to attend.  Your donations are welcome!.

Information and Queries:

For any further information and queries about the conference, please feel
free  to email or call the following people for assistance :

Seattle (USA)                 Anne Stadler
(O) :  206-364-3317

E-mail : annestad at nwlink.com

Pune (India)                  Ramesh Pathak
(O) 91-20-27290134,27291217, 27290173

Fax : 91-20-27292246.

E-mail : pragatifoundation at vsnl.net

Looking forward to meeting you in Panchgani !

Warm regards and all good wishes,

Yours truly,

Anne Stadler Marilyn Overcast Arun Wakhlu Peggy Holman Mark Jones Anil
Sachdev

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Administrative Details

Arriving at the Venue:

Kindly plan to reach Asia Plateau by 3.00 P. M. on 17th Sept ‘2004.

Travel Assistance:

Ms Mangal Bijur, EBS Tours and Travels has kindly agreed to help us with any
travel arrangements that we may need.  She will play the role of Travel
Co-ordinator.   Please feel free to contact her directly for your
requirements.

Tel: +91-20-27293255 / 27291959 / 27293351          Fax: +91-20-27293351

Em: ebspune at rediffmail.com

Travel Co-ordinator will receive you from Pune / Mumbai and make
arrangements for your transport to Panchgani provided your travel plans and
arrival details are intimated to the Co-ordinator  by 1st Sept ‘04.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to reach Panchgani on your own.  Kindly
keep the Travel Co-ordinator informed of your travel plans through emails /
faxes.  The expenses on travel would need to be re-imbursed to EBS Tours and
Travels directly.

Last date for receiving your registration form with payment: -1st Sept ‘04.

All donations and payments are to be made in the name of Pragati Foundation.

Arrival at Panchgani:              17th Sept ’04 (by 3.00 pm)

Departure from Panchgani:    21st Sept ’04 (before Noon)

Contact Person at Venue:       Mr Luis Gomes

About the Venue and How to Get There:

Panchgani is 248 KM  from Mumbai and 100 KM from Pune.  Pune is the nearest
railway station and airport.  Frequent buses and taxi services are available
from Pune to Panchgani (approximately 2½ hours).  Direct buses are also
available from Mumbai to Panchgani via Pune, or via Mahad and Mahabaleshwar.
Panchgani is at an altitude of 1300 m.  It does get chilly in September, and
so you may need light warm clothing.  The dress code for the gathering is
casual.

Asia Plateau, the India center of Initiatives of Change, is a zone, free of
alcohol, and tobacco. Participants are requested to respect the rules and
norms of the venue in letter and spirit.

"

"

"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Radiant Networking
. . . Co-creating the new story of Joy, Peace and Abundance for all on
Earth.
17th Sep ’04 (Fri)  -  21st Sep ‘04 (Tue)
At Asia Plateau, Panchgani, Maharashtra, India

Registration Form

I / We would like to attend the dialogue.

Organisation (If any) ________________________________________________

Name/s M/F Age Design-ation Phone / Fax Email
1.
2.
3.

Requirements of special diet, if any: ___________________________

Address for correspondence: ________________________________

Phone (Office): _____________ (Fax): __________ (Res): ________

Payment Details In Indian Rupees:

Payment Details (Bank Draft No.)___________  Drawn on Bank ____________

Dated : ____________ for Rupees _________________

(Pay by Bank Draft in favour of “Pragati Foundation” payable at Pune,
India.)

Electronic Payment Details for Overseas Participants:

Amount(in US $)___________ Payment Advice Reference: ________________

sbininbb218 ( It needs to be written in small letters and not in capital
letters) at State Bank of India, Deccan Gymkhana Branch, Pune, India (1110)
for credit to State Bank of India,  Aundh ( 8784) Branch.  Pragati
Foundation's FCRA a/c no is (01000/005190)

Please e-mail / fax this registration form to us (Email:
pragatifoundation at vsnl.net  Fax : +91-20-27292246) confirming your
attendance and travel plans to Travel Co-ordinator (Fax: +91-20-27293351,
Email: ebspune at rediffmail.com)

Last date for receiving your registration form with payment: -1st Sept ‘04.

Pragati Foundation

301, Beaver Grandeur, 4th Floor, Above United Western Bank,

New Baner, Pune-411045, India.     Tel: +91-20-27290134, 27290173, 27291217,

Fax: +91-20-27292246 Email : pragatifoundation at vsnl.net

[Pragati Foundation is registered under the societies Registration Act 1860
(Regn. No.- 6514-92) and the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 (Regn. No.
F-7629). Donations and contributions are exempted from income tax vide
section 80 G of  Income Tax Act 1961]

------ End of Forwarded Message