body language and status

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Fri Jul 2 02:20:30 PDT 2004

I'm quite sure experienced openspacers may resonate with this.
http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/_d10/_v10/__show_day/_w2004-07-01#000010-001307
(careful in case the link reaches you in two lines - it should be one
long line)

It's about non-verbal communication and status.  The author is
concerned not with temporary status (now it's me who's suggesting what
to do) but with permanent status (I grab the microphone for the whole
session and that's it).

Being invisible must be a lot like bird watching. :-?

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es