AW: Silence

Catherine Pfaehler c.pfaehler at bluewin.ch
Sun Jan 25 13:11:30 PST 2004

Dear all

I have experienced people "speaking" in the community meeting through
silence, which was sometimes simply wonderful, sometimes scary, emotional,
very personal....

So I encourage everybody to use the talking stick in this way, whenever a
need for silence arises.

And: Simon and Garfunkle sing a beautiful song about the sounds of silence.

Love - Catherine

Catherine Pfaehler
Kellersriedweg 8
CH - 2503 Biel