Silence

chris weaver chris at springbranch.net
Sun Jan 25 03:10:30 PST 2004

yes, joelle - what an exquisite short poem.
& thanks mikk for your story to follow-up on chris corrigan's post - this
morning i will facilitate an ost with 40 college freshmen, who are helping
us to design one of our camp programs.  sleet is falling on the bare
branches in the forest all around today, and we will open our ears according
to your practice...

chris weaver
swannanoa, north carolina