[Fwd: Re: OST in the academic subject of Organizational Communication]

Mick Walsh mick at southbankmc.com.au
Sat Jan 24 18:14:03 PST 2004

Hi Alan,

I have used OS with Masters students at RMIT in Melbourne and I know
that Vitaliy Geyman included OS for undergraduate students, also at
RMIT. The last I heard Vitaliy was studying in the USA and I do not have
a current e-mail address for him.  Others on the list such as Andrew
Donovan or LaVonne Boyd may have up-to-date contact details to share.

Regards,

Mick