SV: New Request - 360 Degree Tools

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Tue Jan 20 12:29:49 PST 2004

Steve,
I am a certified trainer to work with a tool called Farax Leader Development
"Farax is a leader development tool aimed at helping managers improves their
leadership skills in dialogue with the people around them. The instrument
maps the manager's actual leadership behaviour as well as ideal leadership
behaviour. When the manager's own views are compared with those of
superiors, colleagues and employees, he or she can gain greater insight into
and awareness of his or her personal role as a leader."
Farax works on both small and big organisations and is used both here in
Sweden and internationally for example Thailand, USA and South Africa.
Below you could find out more if you follow the link...

http://www.arvonen.se/uk/index.cfm

All the best
Eva
Bästa hälsningar