New Request - 360 Degree Tools

Esther . EwingChange at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 07:58:46 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/20/2004 10:51:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
scochran at leadershipresults.org writes:

A new  colleague/friend has asked me for
advice/recommendations about 360 degree  feedback type
tools/instruments.

I thought I'd go to the  best-experienced team I know
for advice.

If you can share  recommendations/links it would be  much
appreciated.

Steve:
I have used Panoramic Feedback for quite a few years now. It is a  fully
customizable tool so you can use your own questions or they also have a  library
of sets of questions for different functions.
I would be glad to answer any questions you or your friend have  about it. My
contact info is below.
Also, you can check out the website of Panoramic Feedback (also  listed
below) and try out the demo.
Thanks
Esther

Esther Ewing
The Change Alliance -  Assisting Individuals and Organizations to Build
Capability
_www.ChangeAlliance.com_ (http://www.changealliance.com/)
330 East  38th St, Suite 53K
New York, NY 10016-9804
212-661-6024

Authorized  Distributor, Panoramic Feedback
_www.panoramicfeedback.com_ (http://www.panoramicfeedback.com/)