Police

toke toke at interchange.dk
Mon Jan 19 03:21:38 PST 2004

Dear Gerard.

I have opened space twice with police participating both in Denmark and
UK...

they where very active, focussed and result-oriented
participants.....real contributors!

no uniforms where seen...

all humans like good open space - whoever they are

have fun

- toke

mandag 19. jan 2004 kl. 10:59 skrev Gerard Muller:

> Dear All,
>
> Has any of you facilitated an Open Space for a police force ?
>
> Greetings from Denmark,
>

> Gerard Muller
> Open Space Institute Denmark
> www.openspace.dk
> Phone: (+45) 21269621

> Visit:

"Many tensions in the world may originate
from the conversations that never take place."
- Margrethe the second of Denmark - 31.12.03