UK GATHERING

Malcolm Allan malcolm.allan at atleadership.com
Wed Jan 14 04:22:36 PST 2004

Hi guys,

I am interested in attending the meting on 12 February. Unfortunately
there was no attachment to the email I received from you. Could you
please sent one to me and I will complete the registration page.

Thanks,

Malcolm
Managing Director
Authentic Transformational Leadership Limited
We enable individuals, teams, organisations, places and governments to
realise their talent for leadership
Phone +44(0)1342 305 010
Mobile +44(0)7736 674 143
malcolm.allan at atleadership.com