UK GATHERING and circles, of course

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Mon Jan 12 14:14:40 PST 2004

Hi there Kerry, Martin, Romy and Eddie,
am sure you will have a grand time at your Gathering of OST
facilitators with lots of high play and high learning!
It was in the UK (at Roffey Park) where ho and romy introduced me to
os back in 1996.
One of the things I clearly remember especially in this discussion
about circles is the awful kidneyshaped blob we formed in what I
recall to be an L-shaped room.
Still, the essence was definitely there.
For the German speaking realm we are gathering Jan 25 through Jan 28
for our third annual Learning Exchange.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--Original Message Text---
From: kerry napuk
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:03:41 +0000

UK GATHERING Dear UK Facilitators

Just one month to go to the Gathering of OST facilitators working in
the United Kingdom!

We are gathering in London on February 12, 2004 at the Columbia
Hotel, 95-99 Lancaster Gate, overlooking Kensington Park.  Our theme
is "How can we increase the contribution of Open Space and improve
our own professional practice?"  The cost is only £30 including
refreshments.

If you are interested in participating, please complete the
registration form enclosed on page 3 of the attached invitation and
send it to <k at napuk.demon.co.uk>.

Be there or be square!

Cheers

Kerry Napuk
Martin Leith
Romy Shovelton
Eddie Palmer

Noch 8 Plätze zu vergeben zur 3. Lernwerkstatt für open space-BegleiterInnen vom 25. bis 28. Januar 2004 in Vlotho. Jetzt anmelden   www.michaelmpannwitz.de/o_lernwerkstatt2004.htm

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
FON: +49 - 30-772 8000   FAX: +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de