Properties of circles

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 12 10:15:52 PST 2004

When we understand the essence of the circle, its power, and not just the
form, we have within our grasp a quality with no name.

When we teach about the Conscious Open Space Organization
(http://www.openspacetechnology.com/articles_2.html) we ask participants in
the workshops to develop their own perspective of the essence of the circle,
and then to identify how the power of the circle could be replicated in
ongoing organizational life. You might find it interesting to think about
this.

Birgitt
---