Properties of circles

mikk sarv mikk at elfond.ee
Fri Jan 9 23:34:54 PST 2004

Dear Chris and Michael,
I like the both scripts you gave, they are just from different parts of
circle. To tell anew the story of the circle is extremely important, as one
recreates the Spirit of the circle by telling story of it. It is also
important to polish the story and to make it really meaningful.
As important is also Michael's suggestion to act the circle, to walk around
and to ask people focus on each other.
Some more aspects I like to tell about the power of circle:
*nobody is behind other, all are facing ech other and the issue equally;
*all good things are round or circle-formed: Sun, Moon, Earth, egg,
tree-trunks, blossoms, mothers... You can prolong the list as there are
really lot of beautiful round things around!
With best round greetings,
Mikk Sarv
Estonia