coping with drug use

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Sun Jan 4 12:32:42 PST 2004

Good advice Thomas
I should have mentioned too that my youth work was
all sponsored by youth organizations, planned and delivered by youth,
although funded by government.  That makes a difference.  If you can get
some time to train the youth in OST too, it goes a long way to making
the day a success and leaves a capacity legacy in the community.

Chris

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Bowen Island, BC, Canada