SV: coping with drug use

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Jan 4 08:28:38 PST 2004

Dear Avner
I wish you the lots of success with this important work! One idea you might
already been thinking about is to make sure the invitation comes from the
right place. I can imagine that it would be easier to get the right
participants if the ones who invite are a wider community than maybe only a
public agency. I mean for example some youth organizations that have a good
reputation amongst the youth that you would like to come.
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann