coping with drug use

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 11:09:36 PST 2004

Well done Birgitt! And you might tell a little bit more. What I remember
from our conversations back in those days is that the kids involved not
only came back and talked - but also, and I think this is an important
point, seemed to grow in self-esteem. And that, of course is an
excellent way to start down the path of self-renewal.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093
<http://www.openspaceworld.com/>
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: