Scandinavian "Open Space on Open Space" in Sweden on March 18-19.

Ulrika Eklund ulrika.eklund at telia.com
Sat Jan 31 05:11:08 PST 2004

The Swedish Open Space Institute(SOSI) invites you the first

Scandinavian “Open Space on Open Space” in Sweden on March 18-19.

Would you like to improve your knowledge and develop your Open Space-work?
Would you like to meet and collaborate with other Open Space facilitators in
Scandinavia? During two days we will examine the challenges of Open Space
Technology and explore its potential in the Scandinavian countries.

Where and when? We start on Thursday, March 18th at 11 am with registration
and lunch and finish on Friday , the 19th at 4 pm.

We will meet in Open Space both days, except on Thursday evening when we
will gather for “storytelling”. The place is and old-established and
modernized spa- and conference facility in the countryside, outside the town
of Sala.

Theme? Open Space Technology/how to collaborate, learn and develop -
potentials and challenges.

Who is invited? We primarily invites you who actively work with or have good
understanding of Open Space.

Charge?  SEK 1900:- , which includes the conference fee, two lunches, a
two-course dinner, breakfast and coffee. Rooms are available from SEK 400 to
SEK 1000 per night,  inclusive of VAT.

Registration?  Please use the accompanying form and submit no later than
February 10th.

More information about Sätra Brunn, is available on www.satrabrunn.se.

The organizer of this conference, SOSI, is a non-profit organization, whose
aim is to support and develop the use of Open Space Technology in Sweden.
All leaders work on a voluntary basis .

Furthermore, you have the opportunity to stay on during the weekend, March
20th –21th, and participate in a network meeting on the theme “Click into
your vision” using Open Space.  The meeting starts on Friday afternoon. For
more information please refer to www.winwin.se

The organizing group:

Agneta Falk, agneta at skaparlust.nu

Agneta Setterwall, agneta.setterwall at telia.com

AnnaPia Hellstedt,  annapia at heartinbusiness.se

Marianne Matsgård, mmm at matsgard.net

Ulrika Eklund, ulrika.eklund at telia.com

Niclas Högberg, niclashogberg at swipnet.se

Registration form.

Name

Invoicing address

Telephone

E-mail

Accommodations:

Date

In

__ Single room, hotel SEK 1000/night

__ Double room, hotel SEK 800/night

__ Single room, basic standard , SEK 400/night (toilet and shower in
corridor).

(Basic standard implies that the toilet and shower are situated in a
corridor. Lodgings are paid for when checking out.)

Specific requirements:

Please send your registration form to ulrika.eklund at telia.com or to Marianne

Matsgård, fax +46 8 25 05 33, no later that February 10th 2004.

If you have any questions, please call Agneta Setterwall, +46 70 687 0095.

The registration is binding. It can, however, be transferred to another
person.