The Corporation - Bowling for Columbine writ large

Winston Kinch kinch at rogers.com
Fri Jan 23 04:32:54 PST 2004

Hello OS listers.

There is a documentary film, a book-to-be, an internet presence, a
potential movement, which I and I am sure some of you have been following
for some time.
Yesterday I went to see the film "The Corporation" which recently opened in
public theatres in Vancouver and Toronto (It's Canadian eh?) and is
currently showing at the Sundance Film Festival (details under Media
Relations on the site).
I believe it is a potentially very important film, dealing with the
hegemony of the corporation in our (that "our" applies almost anywhere in
the world) society.
I am a usually a reluctant proselytiser, but my intuition is that many on
this list will be interested. Some protagonists in the film? Ray Anderson,
Noam Chomsky, Milton Friedman, Michael Moore (of course), many others...
So herewith an invitation to poke around on the (very rich) rich site and
see...

http://www.thecorporation.tv/splash.html

Winston