who do we know?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Thu Jan 22 21:49:03 PST 2004

this from an econ development weblog.  makes me wonder if we couldn't
make some offer of ost to rochester.  any thoughts or connections?  michaelh

    Kodak Creates New Rochester ED Fund
    <http://www.don-iannone.com/edfutures/2004_01_18_ed-futures_archive.html#107483188423612431>

By Donald Iannone

Ironically the same day Kodak announced it was cutting thousands of
jobs, the photo giant made a pledge to spend millions to bring new jobs
here. Kodak employees, who fear their jobs are on the line, hope they
won't end up paying the price.

Kodak has created the 15-million dollar Rochester Economic Development
fund to promote job creation here. Kodak says it'll pump in five million
dollars over the next three years to attract new economic opportunities,
not all related to photo imaging.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates