Use of Open Space Technology in Nigeria Mediation

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Mon Jan 5 09:19:54 PST 2004

Friends,

Below is an inspiring report that Joel Bisina of Nigeria asked me to send to you.  He came to the Practice of Peace at the Whidbey Institute and has already begun to make a difference because of the experience.

from snowy Seattle,
Peggy

(P.S.  In his message, POP is Practice of Peace, SW is Spirited Work)