SV: OS and balanced scorecards?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Jan 2 07:06:31 PST 2004

Thank you dear friends for giving feedback on this quest!
I had another reply off list which I found interesting too. If you?re
interested there is some more information on:
http://www.healthyscorecard.com
My thoughts about balanced scorecards are that it might have some use for
some organizations but I think it is a lot of work for what might be solved
easier by opening up space regularily. But of course, it is much more
controlled, and controlling. And if that?s the name of the game...

This balanced scorecard-thing seems quite hot over here in Sweden so I will
investigate further how we can get through with our message to offer other
ways to reach the same goals, that is, if the goals are to bring about
healthier workplaces. Eiwor Backelund and I do offer quite a few
oppportunities for working with organizational health and balance this
coming year and Birgitt and Ward Williams will come in April offering a
workshop on Individual health and balance. We also plan to host a workshop
with Harrison and the Practice of Peace in Scandinavia later this year.
How?s that for a start?
Warmest regards
Thomas