The InterActive Organization

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Feb 29 08:29:13 PST 2004

Dear Michael in Chicago!
Have you seen this note from Martin Leith?
Should it be incorporated into your new page?
I would like to have the Title of the new page worked over.
It is, in my mind, misleading people to believe that you have an
"open space org" when you conduct os-t meetings in the org on a more
or less continuing basis.
The term "InterActive" organization (which, for whatever its worth,
is the term that ho prefers) is less misleading and broader than open
space org.
My suggestin for the title of the page.
The InterActive Organization (also called the open
space-organization).

One minor point: you have me under People as someone who does
training that focuses on and directly supports etc.
Well, I dont.
All I do is train facilitators in open space technology.
There is, by the way, a 5-day  training in a couple of weeks for
which more than 60 people have signed up...its been planned by a
group of people who wanted to get a low cost training (Jo Toepfer and
I are donating our trainer time and Ute Detlefsen her time as
assistant) for themselves...this and other trainings I am privileged
to conduct certainly can be seen as one thing to promote the
InterActive Organization.
In fact, even though I never say a word about it (in fact, I say
practically nothing during the 5 day training), it turns up as one of
the issues in any of  the three os-events during the training.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:05:43 -0000, Martin Leith wrote:

>I've made available the fabulous responses to Michael's invitation, and
>Michael's responses to the responses, at this location:
>www.openspaceuk.com/events/interactive.html.
>
>The Open Space UK website is still very embryonic, but growing daily. The
>website project team is working busily behind the scenes, and sometime later
>this year the website will be a wonderous creation with
>professionally-designed pages. Meanwhile, I'll continue to upload material
>that might be of interest to the Open Space community here in the UK.
>
>Best wishes to all OSListers,
>
>Martin
>
>Martin Leith
>Movers and Shakers (currently administered by Martin Leith Limited)
>10 Pembroke Street, Bristol BS2 8PZ, United Kingdom
>
>Office telephone: 0117 963 3555 (+44 117 963 3555)
>Home telephone: 0117 942 2727 (+44 117 942 2727)
>Mobile: 07808 773713 (+44 7808 773713)
>email: martin at martinleith.com
>Movers and Shakers website: www.moversandshakers.ms
>Personal website and free value creation resources: www.martinleith.com
>Open Space UK: www.openspaceuk.com
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.