The InterActive Organization

Martin Leith martin at martinleith.com
Thu Feb 26 05:05:43 PST 2004

I've made available the fabulous responses to Michael's invitation, and
Michael's responses to the responses, at this location:
www.openspaceuk.com/events/interactive.html.

The Open Space UK website is still very embryonic, but growing daily. The
website project team is working busily behind the scenes, and sometime later
this year the website will be a wonderous creation with
professionally-designed pages. Meanwhile, I'll continue to upload material
that might be of interest to the Open Space community here in the UK.

Best wishes to all OSListers,

Martin

Martin Leith
Movers and Shakers (currently administered by Martin Leith Limited)
10 Pembroke Street, Bristol BS2 8PZ, United Kingdom

Office telephone: 0117 963 3555 (+44 117 963 3555)
Home telephone: 0117 942 2727 (+44 117 942 2727)
Mobile: 07808 773713 (+44 7808 773713)
email: martin at martinleith.com
Movers and Shakers website: www.moversandshakers.ms
Personal website and free value creation resources: www.martinleith.com