What would you do?

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Sat Feb 28 15:55:56 PST 2004

Hi there -- how much time is needed for the space to be open?  That is
question I am hearing underlying Birgitt's and Larry's answers.  I also feel
you are giving a taste of OST in that time-frame!  And if it is a taste you
want -- Peggy's suggestion of lively 15 minutes discussions would work well.

Judi

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Check out www.emergentfeminine.com for special programs and new products!
Get Ready to Reap the Rewards!