What would you do?

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sat Feb 28 14:28:46 PST 2004

In 1.5 hours I would not call it Open Space Technology.  I agree with
Birgit that there is not enough time to experience the possible synergy
of OST.  However,  I have enabled many self-organizing discussions, with
participants generating and volunteering to lead topics for which they
had a passion, going into good discussions for 45 min or so and even
making some reports and reflections at the end.  Some of the flavour of
OST is there, but I don't call it Open Space Technology, but a
self-organizing discussion with some flavour of it.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada