looking for stories of Open Space Organizations...

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Feb 27 16:36:50 PST 2004

Dear Zelle,
although I am not sure that continuing to meet in open space makes an
Open Space Organization, or, as I prefer to call it, an InterActive
Organisation, I have worked with two organizations that use open
space on a regular basis in their ongoing work. One of these uses it
internally the other both internally and in projects that they
conduct.
I will forward your request to membrs of both organizations and to Jo
Toepfer who is also working with two other clients that are moving in
similar directions.
Apart from your immediate request re your potential client: Jo
Toepfer, Hans-Georg Wicke and I are planning an international
gettogether for clients and facilitators working along the lines that
you are requesting information for. If you want to be part of that
gathering (we have no date yet nor a space), write an email to Jo
(jotoepfer at boscop.de).
In case you are interested specifically in what it takes from my
experience to have os-technology events facilitated by people from
within the organization I can provide some information from
observations I made while being a coach during such an event.
Have a wonderful weekend,
greetings from Berlin
mmp

--Original Message Text---