SV: UK Open Space Gathering

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Feb 17 02:07:29 PST 2004

Thank you Romy for sharing a bit from your meeting
I bet you had a great time! Over here we´re getting ready for the third
annual Scandinavian OSonOS 18-19 of March. I do look forward to that. Info
about practicalities have been posted here earlier from my collegue Ulrika
Eklund (31st of January). If you have the chance to come, don´t miss
it.....LISA!
Have a great day!
Thomas Herrmann